When the state of a Release record (rm_release) changes to "Testing/QA", the record goes from active to inactive.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open rm_release.list
2. Open any record or create a new record.
(Confirm the release form this active.)
3. Change state to "Testing/QA".
The release form will change to inactive.
Release or Environment
This is reported as PRB1104597 and closed as won't fix.
Currently, we have an enhancement request to improve this status behavior.
The workaround for this is to override the attributes for 'rm_release' table.
1. Open any record on rm_release.
2. Right click on "state" >Dictionary.
3. In the "Dictionary overrides" tab, open rm_release.
4. Add attributes to suit your needs.
Example: override the attributes on 'task.state' for 'rm_release' table
Note: Please always test it on the sub-production.