Chat transfer to other queue closes the conversation when end user is in a lower domain than the agent.
Steps to Reproduce
- Enable Chat Support and Domain Support-Deomain Extensions Installer plugins with demo data.
- Make sure that David Loo user is HR Support group and assignment group for HR Support chat queue(table:chat_queue) is HR Support.
- Go to sys_user table and add the Domain column on list and change the domain for David Loo to TOP/MSP
- Create a new user without role (End User) and after creation set the domain as TOP/MSP/Default
- Log into instances with End User and David Loo.
- From End User window open a chat conversation:
- Type something and then click on send button.
- From David Loo window, click on the Accept in the Support chat window
- Transfer the chat to HR Support Tier 2 from chat action buttons.
Actual Beahvior: The chat conversation is closing in the End User side.
Expected Behavior: End user should see the message that the chat is transfered to the HR Support Tier 2 and user should be able to continue to chat.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1344816