Having other than the default time/date format (yyyy-mm-dd) can bring some varied issue on forms for On-call & Change.
1. In the "On-Call Schedules" module, if the user clicks on a shift card where they are the manager or roster member, they are supposed to be directed to the new to Madrid "user interface" page for on-call which is not working.
2. When in a Change and you click on the conflict calendar it allows you to change the time by dragging and selecting a new time. When you chose a new time and click save the time on the change does not update correctly.
Steps to Reproduce
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open change xxxxxx
2. click the UI action at the top for Conflict Calendar
3. Drag the timeline for the specified change to a different time
4. Change the Planned start/End date click save
5. You will see that the time saved is not what you selected when changing from the conflict calendar
There is a workaround which can be applied in Madrid release.
You can change the user's (to whom this issue is happening) timezone to default (yyyy-mm-dd). This will fix the issue.
To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1332169