When the user reorders / edits / updates the bookmarks/favorites, the changes made does not get saved even after browser refresh. After the browser refresh, the changes made are unsaved.
Steps to Reproduce
In an affected instance:
- Impersonate a user (eg, Fred Luddy from the demo data set)
- Add a Favorite that has top level app modules and some sub modules
- Click pencil icon in side bar and reorder them
- Save and notice current order (or take screenshot to compare)
- Refresh page
- Notice that the order of favorites has not persisted
The issue happens only when there are 2 separators in the bookmark group. Removing the separators will resolve the issue.
Also, this problem has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1327780