Trying to edit catalog variables generates the error "The page you're looking for could not be found", due to the plugins ITSM Workspace and Service Catalog Workspace not being activated at zboot, requiring manual activation after an upgrade.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login as administrator on a pre-Madrid instance.
2. Z-boot the instance or upgrade to a pre-Madrid patch, for example London.
3. Use the catalog functionality to view/edit item variables:
4. Notice a blank popup or the error message: "The page you're looking for could not be found"
5. Check the ITSM Workspace and Service Catalog Workspace plugins status, they will be inactive. The Agent Workspace uses Service Portal "swp" for some functionalities such as showing the variables present in a record.
This issue is fixed in Madrid. Please review the Fixed In section to determine the latest available patch your instance can be upgraded to.
Related Problem: PRB1315997