In London instance, UI policy does not honour the reverse if false criteria for multiple choice variable type with a single option.
Steps to Reproduce
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Login to London Instance (OOTB)
2) Create a catalog item with 2 variables ( A multiple choice and a single line text)
3) Choose below configuration for the Multiple choice field :
- Only 1 Question Choice (single choice)
- Under Type Specifications related list, check the select box 'Do not select the first choice' to true
4) Write the UI policy to hide the single line text field if Choice created in step 3 is not true ( onLoad - reverse if false)
5) Go to catalog item --> try it
Expected - As the UI policy is reverse true and if the Multiple Choice is selected only then single line variable should be visible
Actual - Single line text field is always visible even is the multiple choice option is false.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1311200