Labels not staying on VTB cards for Guided Task Boards with dot-walked choice field as lane.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to incident list view.
2. Pull-in a dot-walked choice field via List Layout, for example: Caller.Time Zone.
3. Right-click that dot-walked field in the list and click "Show Visual Task Board". A Guided Board gets created with the dot-walked choice field values as lanes.
4. On top right under Configuration > Enable "Show Labels".
5. Add a coloured label to an existing VTB card.
6. Reload the VTB or page. Notice the label(s) added to the respective card do not exist.
This problem is fixed in all currently supported releases. Review the Fixed In section to determine the latest version with a permanent fix your instance can be upgraded to.
Related Problem: PRB1301358