Multi row variable sets showing incorrect dates
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to a London release and list the table sc_cat_item and open a random catalog item (eg: Access) .
2. Change the system date format to dd-MM-yyyy
(update the system property glide.sys.date_format ) and make sure that the user you are using is using the system date format.
3. In the related list " Variable sets" click on "New" to create a new variable set.
4. Select Multi-Row variable set option.
5. Give the variable set a name and click on save.
6. Open the newly created variable set record and in the variable related list click on new to create a new variable with the type "DATE"
7. Open the service portal /sp, search for the catalog item for which the variable set was created, fill in the form (make sure that you fill in the date variable created above)and submit.
8. Open the created requested item (sc_req_item table) from the backend.
Expected behaviour: The Date field should be correct and reflect what was entered by the user
Actual behaviour: The Date field is corrupt.
To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1325027