'Relative' operator on date cannot be modified using Edit filter on Visual Task Board
You may also refer to the attached PRB729010.mov for more details on the issue
Steps to Reproduce
1. Self Service > Visual Task Boards
2. Create New Visual Task Board
3. Select Data Driven Board
4. Task Table = Incident
5. Lane Field = State
6. Click Next
7. Set the filter (Resolved, relative, on or after)
8. Click the last drop down on the filter (-- None --)
9. Enter a numeric value into the field and save
Use can define a relative time for a filter
In Chrome, the user cannot set focus in the text field to enter a numeric value. In IE, the user can set focus but still cannot save.
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of the issue, and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided to not address this issue in any current or future releases. We do not make this decision lightly, and we apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions regarding this problem, contact ServiceNow Customer Support.
Related Problem: PRB729010