Customer Service chat Queue not accessible to users with role "snc_customerservice.customer"
Steps to Reproduce
- Login into any OOTB Madrid instance
- Install the plugins : Customer Service, Customer Service Management Demo Data
- Impersonate any Customer_contact who has roles "sn_customerservice_customer" which includes "snc_external" role but not "snc_internal"
- Under Connect > Queues > Customer Service > Copy the chat support link of the "Customer Service"
- Impersonate the user " amy.arquette"
- Open the chat in the browser using the chat support link copied above
Issue: You will see the message: Could not find that queue
Network logs shows the following
GET https://instancename.service-now.com/api/now/connect/support/queues/4bc7a3f3c31331001c845cb981d3ae44/sessions 403 (Forbidden)
GET https://instancename.service-now.com/api/now/connect/support/queues/4bc7a3f3c31331001c845cb981d3ae44 403 (Forbidden)
Issue is not reproducible in London and Kingston
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1339853