- This Article will demonstrate the procedure to Exclude IPs or IP ranges from a Discovery Schedule
- Log in to the instance
- Navigate >> Discovery Schedules(discovery_schedule_list.do)
- Click and open the required Schedule from which needed to exclude the IPs
Reference Table : https://<Instancename>.service-now.com/discovery_schedule_list.do
- Related Links >> Refer to the "Discovery IP Ranges"
- Click and open the preferred Range
Reference Table : https://<Instancename>.service-now.com/discovery_range_item_list.do
- Related Links >> Discovery Range Item Excludes >> Create New
Reference Table : https://<Instancename>.service-now.com/discovery_range_item_exclude_list.do
- Select the Type as required, if needed to exclude specific IP address select "IP Address List" or If needed to exclude an IP range select "IP Address Range"
- Fill the Starting IP and Ending IP which are needed to be excluded
- Execute Discovery on the Schedule and we can observe the Excluded IP address/range not scanned.