Connect Sound notification for user entering a support queue is not working in Madrid
Steps to Reproduce
On OOB Madrid, install plugin Connect Support with Demo data
As main user:
- Nav to: sys_properties.list, search name = glide.connect.support.enter_queue_audio_alert
- Change the value = true, Save the record
- Navigate to Chat queue, Connect > queue: OOB link /$chat_support.do?queueID=aeb40252d7133100816403548e610363
- Open the same instance in other browser or new incongnito window and impersonating as a agent, for example: David Loo
5. Make sure the Connect audio notification is setup from system gear icon
On maint user's connect queue window, type something for set Chat
No sound notification on agent side when the Chat is opened.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1332090