Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to the OOB PA dashboard Incident daily - 7d - 28d.
2. Change one of the widget to List Type with Visualization Scorecard.
3. Add Time series as '7d running SUM' on the widget form.
4. Change Multiple elements view to Aggregate on the widget form.
5. Add the widget to the dashboard.
6. Select Multiple elements and click on a point.
The multi element selection causes Indicator, Breakdown, Element or Aggregate combination messages to not show.
With the current configuration, the Analytics Hub widget may display scores which are not factually correct. For example, applying 7D AVG timeseries to a widget with multi-element select will aggregate the averages which are not yet supported.
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of the issue, and the cost and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided to not address this issue in any current or near future releases. We do not make this decision lightly, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Related Problem: PRB1338665