In Time Sheet Portal the UI Action "Copy from Previous sheet" shows only the previous week's timesheet, no further back. The native UI allows to select further previous weeks timesheets.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Install Time Card Management Plugins com.snc.time_card.
2. Navigate to /tcp portal. By default it will show you the current week's time sheet.
3. Click on the previous arrow to go to the previous week.
4. Click on "Add unassigned tasks to time sheet".
5. Add any Task and any hours for each day and submit.
6. Click on previous arrow again and repeat steps 4-5.
7. Click on "Go to current week".
8. Click on "Copy from previous timesheet". Notice only one previous week is shown in the timesheet.
9. Go to Native UI.
10. Go to "Current time sheet".
11. Click on "Copy from previous time sheet". Notice all older timesheets are shown.
This problem is targeted to be fixed in an upcoming release. You can Subscribe to this article to receive notifications when more information will become available.
The workaround consists in declaring the missing scope..weekStartsOn variable in the widget server script as follows:
1. Go to the widget editor and edit 'Time Card Portal main container'.
2. Select the server script if not selected on the header.
3. Add a new line just after the line of the data.canRecallTimesheet declaration with the following:
data.weekStartsOn = timesheet.getValue('week_starts_on');
4. Save the widget changes.
Related Problem: PRB1322572