Planning console not loading after upgraded to Kingston.
Console Error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'getGanttInstance' of undefined
Kingston Patch 14
Widget Dependency: dhtmlx-gantt is missing in the instance which has to be added in the dependencies of "Planning Console" widget.
Upon investigating we identified that the widget dependency had been deleted in a previous release and due to this customisation was skipped during upgrade.
Add the dependency "dhtmlx-gantt" in the dependencies of "Planning Console" widget. To do this follow the steps below:
- You must first revert the file "dhtmlx-gantt" to its original version
- Navigate to Upgrade history and find your KP14 upgrade
- In the Related List "Upgrade Details" search for file sp_dependency_6001d963c313120028d7d56bc3d3ae6b
- Open the record
- Click the button 'Revert to Base system'.
- This will revert your customization.
- Navigate to Service Portal > Widgets
- Open the "Planning Console" widget
- In the dependencies related list, click the "Edit" button.
- Select from the slush bucket the file "dhtmlx-gantt", and move from Available section into Selected section.