Selecting Image type fields while accessibility is enabled in London does not seem to function as expected
Steps to Reproduce
On a London instance on the Edge browser:
1. Enable accessibility in user preferences
2. Navigate to the Maintain Categories module
3. Click on any global scope record
4. Click onto the form
5. Tab down to any of the image fields so that the 'Click to add....' link is highlighted
6. Press return in order to attempt to add an image, observe that nothing happens
7. Attempt steps 1-6 in Chrome, observe that the user is able to move to the attach image screen
Actual behaviour : Once you hit enter on "Click to add...", It does nothing.
Expected behaviour : Once you hit enter on "Click to add...", It should open the attach image screen window.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1339863