More options context menu can only be closed with "ESC".
Steps to Reproduce
1. With your user, go to the "System Settings" using the cog icon you have on the top right corner
2. Go to the "General" section and enable the "Accessibility enabled" preference (Note: the user given in your example has "Accessibility enabled" preference set to true)
3. Clear the instance's cache (cache.do).
4. Go to an incident record (it should fail for all the forms)
5. Click on the "More options" button
6. Try to click outside the "More options" menu
Actual Behavior: Once you click outside the "more option", it doesn't close the menu and you have use the escape key to close it.
Expected Behavior: Once you click outside the "more option" then it should close the menu.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1339478