The back button on Analytics Hub may creates an infinite loop when Analytics Hub is launched in a specific scenario.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to Performance Analytics > Automated Indicators.
2. From the indicator list, open any indicator record.
3. Click 'Show Analytics Hub' related link.
4. Click the back arrow button from the Analytics Hub frame. You will go back to the indicator form.
5. Click the back arrow button from the indicator record frame. The indicator list does not show and the Analytics Hub for the indicator appears. This creates a loop and there is no way to go to the indicator list using the back button in the frames.
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of the issue, and the cost and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided to not address this issue in any current or near future releases. We do not make this decision lightly, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Related Problem: PRB1318913