Cannot Load Video Files to KB Articles
Kingston Patch 12
The issue is most likely due to the HTML being sanitized
1. Navigate to System Definition > Dictionary
2. Click the Edit Filter button
3. In the filter, you need two conditions. First you need ["Column name" "starts with" "text"] and second you need ["Table" "is" "kb_knowledge"]
4. Open the single record that is displayed on the list
5. Click the "Advanced view" UI action under the related links
6. In the attributes field, add ", html_sanitize=false" to the end of the other attribute listed. Include the comma.
7. Re-upload the video and save the form. It should now be displayed properly.