When we rename the Overview Help page from "Helsinki" to any other title, and then open Help > What's New, the page is not showing any image or content.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in to any instance as system administrator.
2. Make sure the system property "glide.product.show_what_is_new" is present and set to true.
3. Navigate to System UI > Overview Help .
4. Open the record with title name "Helsinki".
5. Rename it to anything other than "Helsinki".
6. Click on "?" on the top-right corner of the banner frame.
7. Click on "What's New".
Notice no image or content gets shown on the help page.
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of the issue, and the cost and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided to not address this issue in any current or near future releases. We do not make these decisions lightly, and we apologize for any inconvenience. The title "Helsinki" is referenced as hardcoded and can not be renamed.
Related Problem: PRB1318578