Multi Row Variable Set Modal/Dialog is not being displayed on the Service Portal for the snc_external users. The Service Portal screen grey's out after clicking on the Add UI Action. The modal/dialog box doesn't open up.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Activate the customer service plugin
2. Create a contact user
3. Navigate to the sys_user table and add the user id to the created user
4. Notice the roles 'snc_external', 'sn_customerservice.customer', and 'sn_esm_user' are added to the user
5. Navigate to the Portals -> Service Portal -> Index Page
6. Add snc_external to the roles field on the Index Page
7. Navigate to the Service Portal Pages -> sc_cat_item page
8. Add 'snc_external' to the sc_cat_item page
9. Create a catalog item and use the 'Mobile Devices Set' multi row variable set [Out of the Box variable set]
10. Make sure the catalog item related list 'Not available for' doens't have 'snc_external' role. If so delete it.
11. Impersonate the user whom we created
12. Navigate to the Service Portal Page [/sp]
13. Search for the catalog item and click on the Add UI Action for the Multi Row Variable set.
Expected behavior: Modal / Dialog box comes up to add the details for the Multi Row variable set.
Actual behavior: The screen grey's out and no modal/dialog box appears. Please find the attachment of the screenshot.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1314851