If the user has custom journal fields in the major incident form, it disappears when user reload the form again.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Open incident form and right click on the form header Configure --> Form Layout
2. In the Section tab choose Notes and create a new field as below:
Database column name: business_comms
Type: Journal Input
3. Click add and then Save the form.
4. Navigate System Properties --> All propperties and search for glide.ui.incident_activity.fields property and add the custom field (business_comms) in to the value.
5. Save the form and open any Major incident and then click on the View Workbench button.
6. In the journal fields option choose the Business Comms
7. On the header click on the Communication tab and then go back to the Summary tab again.
Actual Behavior: Business Comms field disappears
Expected Behavior: User should be able to see the Business Comms field
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of the issue, and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided not to address this issue. We do not make this decision lightly, and we apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions regarding this problem, contact ServiceNow Customer Support.
Related Problem: PRB1329958