In sys_ui_view, the Default view record related list tabs show the number of records but does not display list of records in List v3 when the filter is View =(empty)
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to Jakarta or Kingston instance
1) Activate List v3
2) Make sure these properties are set as such:
glide.ui.list_v3.enable = true
glide.ui.list_v3.related_list = enable_async_v2
3) Make sure in the cog wheel settings 'Tabbed forms' is enabled.
- Go to sys_ui_view.list
- Click on the first record which should be the OOB Default view record
- Go down to the related list and notice that the filter is specified as View =(empty)
- Notice that in the tabs it states the number of records but there are no records shown in the lists.
- Click between the tags and notice that the number of records disappear between the tabs.
- Now try the above steps by setting glide.ui.list_v3.related_list to 'off'. It should work as expected.
This is very similar to PRB935834 but it states that it is fixed in I, J, K etc. but I can still reproduce a scenario
Set glide.ui.list_v3.related_list to 'off'.
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of the issue, and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided to not address this issue in any current or future releases. We do not make this decision lightly, and we apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions regarding this problem, contact ServiceNow Customer Support.
Related Problem: PRB1256002