When creating and using templates on Agent Workspace, they do not appear unless the user field on the template form is filled out. This means they must be assigned individually, group and global templates do not appear at all.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Impersonate "System Administrator"
2. Open up any incident record
3. Create an Agent Workspace form for the incident table
4. Create a new template against the incident table where the 'User' field is empty
5. Open up Agent Workspace and open up an incident record
6. Click on the 'Templates' tab within the incident record
- The newly create template should appear
- Group or global templates are not appearing
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1328336