When a script include is called from REST API, the script debugger is not halting at the breakpoint defined on the script include. This works in Kingston but not in London & Madrid.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Script Includes
- Import sys_script_include_babd9a03db0877000f8f54b4ce96196b.xml (attached to this article)
- Set the breakpoint at Line - "gs.info('Script Include called');"
- Navigate to Scripted REST APIs
- Import sys_ws_definition_097c1ecfdbc477000f8f54b4ce9619ab.xml (attached to this article)
- Click Save.
- Click New under the 'Resources' tab from the related list
- Import sys_ws_operation_629cdecfdbc477000f8f54b4ce961900.xml (attached to this article)
- Open the script debugger and ensure the breakpoint is set at the correct statement.
- Open Rest API Explorer
- Choose the namespace: "snc" and API Name: "test"
- Click Send.
- You will notice the page has the info message on top - Waiting for response
- Check the debugger window.
Expected behavior: The debugger should pause the execution at the breakpoint.
Current behavior: The debugger does not pause the execution at the breakpoint.
This issue has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1332028