When navigating to a business rule form, the 'Query' checkbox is present but not selectable. This may happen when the form has been modified where the 'Advanced' checkbox is not present.
Normally, the 'Query' checkbox should only display when 'Advanced' has been checked.
This is caused by the 'Advanced' checkbox not appearing on the form.
There are two solutions here.
- Modify the form to add the 'Advanced' checkbox:
- Right click on the header menu
- Choose Form Layout
- Add 'Advanced' to the form and save
- Deactivate the UI Policy controlling this:
- Open up the following URL for the UI Policy
- Set 'Active' to false and save the record.