This article details the steps on how to configure a link on the homepage directly to a record producer for mobiles when they open up ServiceNow via the browser app ($m.do).
We are using the example OOB record producer "Create Incident".
- Navigate to System Mobile UI > Mobile Modules
- Create a New record for the mobile module
- Set 'Path Relative To Root' to true and set the path using the following layout:
What the above translate to, would be the following:
- Navigate to System Mobile UI > Home Page Modules
- Create a new Mobile Home Page Module and link this to the Mobile Module you created previously
Once the above has been completed, you should be able to see the home page link. You may need to log out of the browser completely on your mobile and close the browser as well.
The URL can be built differently between versions. Check the URL parameter(s) if an empty page is seen.