Reference search is not loading Service Portal in Madrid. This issue is observed intermittently. This issue is not observed in London instances.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into Madrid instance
- Update reference qualifier of alm_asset table's Parent field to simple.
- Assets table has 2k records to enable all records remove ref qualifier
- Open any record of alm_hardware table in service portal view.
Replace 00a96c0d3790200044e0bfc8bcbe5dc3 with records sys_id
- Click on parent field and type "Apple MacBook"
- Displays "Searching...."
- Import the attached xml for UI Script which overrides the spReferenceElement directive (Name : Workaround UIScript.xml).
- Go to the widget(Form/ SC Catalog item/ customized version of widget being used) record where the issue occurs.
- From the Dependencies related list of the widget, click on New to create new Dependency with name PRB1321470 workaround (any name can be used) and save the record.
- On this widget dependency record, under JS Include related list click on New and enter the below details :
Display name : any
Source : UI Script
UI Script : reference this to the UI Script imported in Step 1.
Submit the record.
NOTE : Please make sure to remove the workaround once upgraded to New York/Madrid Patch 3, where the fix is available.
Related Problem: PRB1321470