Build info: Kingston patch 12
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to an incident form
2. Right click context menu -> Configure -> Form Layout
3. Create a new field:
4. Click Save
5. Create a new UI policy by right-clicking context menu -> Configure -> UI Policies
Short description: Make field mandatory
UI Policy Action:
Field name: Test
6. Add a user to the list field
8. Unlock the list field and remove the newly added user
9. Click 'Add/Remove Multiple' button
Notice the erros - see the screenshot
Expected results: The 'Add/Remove Multiple' button should open a new page with a list picker for multiple users.
Actual Results: Observe two error messages: 'The following mandatory fields are not filled in: '. No redirection to the list picker page.
This problem has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1331684