When clicking on a link or preview tile in a chat, if the user slightly drags the mouse (or finger in mobile) then the link gets posted in the chat again because the window thinks the user is dragging and dropping a new link / record.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Initiate a support chat as an end user
2) Accept the chat as a support agent
3) Create a new incident from the chat
4) As the support agent, submit the newly created incident.
5) As the end user drag the incident card and let go onto the same window.
6) Incident card will show up again in the connect chat window. sys_id is pasted in the session in the form of /incident.do?sys_id=...
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix
Related Problem: PRB1292094