Reference qualifiers are not being applied to entities using glide_list via dictionary override when List v3 is enabled.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Import the sys_user attached XML to create the ITIL user "sys_user_64502da24fabb2002a7f70021310c7b3.xml"
2) Install the attached scoped application "x_snc_refqualtest__v1_0_0__ts2017_07_25_06_49_11.zip"
3) Test with List v3 is in use.
4) Navigate to x_snc_refqualtest_bats.list .
5) Click on the 'New' UI Action.
6) Click on the 'Assigned to' dropdown list, that should only return the itil user.
7) Click on the padlock for the additional assignee list.
8) Click on Search and observe all users are returned with the dictionary override not being applied.
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of the issue, and the cost and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided to not address this issue in any current or near future releases. We do not make these decisions lightly, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
List v3 is now deprecated and no longer supported. We advise using List v2 and not activating the List v3 plugin.
Related Problem: PRB1109653