The 'AND' and 'OR' button labels in the 'New UI' Filter Condition Builder are not being translated to selected languages other than English. With i18N debugging enabled the system suggests the translations should be getting retrieved from the Messages table, as are the 'AND' and 'OR' buttons on the right hand side. All other labels in the form do not get translated, although correctly set translations are present in the [sys_ui_message table].
Steps to Reproduce
- Login as administrator.
- Enable another language other than English, such as French.
- Set the instance language to French.
- Navigate to incident.list.
- Open the 'new UI' filter condition builder.
- Press the AND and OR filter buttons. Observe the text is not being translated.
This issue is fixed in Madrid and late London/Kingston patches. There is no workaround applicable. Please review the Fixed In section to determine the latest available patch your instance can be upgraded to.
Related Problem: PRB1302883