Error message on Cab workbench - Read operation on table 'name of the table' from scope 'Change Management - CAB Workbench' was denied
A cross scope privilege record status needs to be set to allowed for the cross scope access of a resource.
Add the missing Application Cross-Scope Access (which is a record in sys_scope_privilege) by following these steps:
1. Switch to the Application named Change Management - CAB Workbench
2. Navigate to System Applications > Application Cross-Scope Access and click New.
3. The Application field should be automatically set to Change Management - CAB Workbench.
4. Fill the other fields as follows:
Source Scope: Change Management - CAB Workbench
- Target Name: "Name of the Table which needs access" for Example :Core_company.
- Target Type: Table
- Target Scope :Global.
- Operation: Read
- Status: Allowed
- Submit the record.
Clear the cache and test it.