Pasted image file on form is named "blob" in Service Portal whereas in the UI this is called "Pasted Image"
Steps to Reproduce
1) Open a record which contains an html field on the form page. For example, any record in the kb_knowledge table
2) Drag and drop an image to the html field
3) Save the form
4) Open the knowledge record on the normal UI.
- The attachment is named as "blob" in Service Portal
- If you perform the same steps on the platform, the attached image is saved as "Pasted Image". The naming convention is inconsistent.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1322323