Unable to click outside of the "Personalize form" dropdown and close the window after making changes to the checkboxes.
This behavior is due to User preferences related to accessibility settings.
The user preferences are as follows:
These user preferences when enabled, set focus to the first input field on the page for accessibility reason.
NOTE: Simply setting the "glide.ui.accessibility" to false does not set the above user preferences to false.
- Go to the User Preferences table (sys_user_preference)
- Find the above user preferences where system=true and for specific users.
- Now, set the value of these user preferences to false. Save the changes.
- Clear the cache by typing cache.do
- Logout and log back in.
- The issue must now be resolved and the users should be able to make changes to "personalize form" window and close it by clicking outside the window.