The menu for Field actions in the Action section of an inbound email action is not showing all the expected fields.
The ACL record for the target table, operation save_as_template, does not have the Admin overrides checkbox checked.
1. Take note of the Target table name for the inbound email action.
2. Elevate to the security_admin role.
3. Go to System Security > Access Control (ACL)
4. Filter for Name is <targetTableName>.* and for Operation is save_as_template
<targetTableName> is the system name of the table. For example, if the Target table is Request [sc_request], filter for Name is sc_request.*
5. Open the matching record.
6. If the Admin overrides checkbox is not checked, check it and save the record.