Build information: Issue is reproducible in Jakarta
Issue Description: When using the new report designer UI a value cannot be selected for a reference field in a filter condition. Instead, a dot-walked value must be used instead.
Note: Issue only occurs for reference fields that have a Choice value of "Dropdown with -- None --" defined in its dictionary record.
Steps to Reproduce
1. In a Jakarta instance open the report designer (Reports > Create New)
2. From the "Source type" select "Table"
3. From the "Table" menu select "Password Reset Verification Type [pwd_verification_type]
4. Click the filter icon to create a new filter condition
5. Select "Enrollment check" from the field dropdown menu
6. Select "is" from the operator dropdown menu
Expected behavior: Filter condition value field should be a refernce lookup as in previous version
Actual behavior: Filter condition value field only takes a string and even using a valid value (ex. "PwdAlwaysEnrolled") will not return the correct results. User must select a dot-walked field (ex. "Enrollment check . Display name" or "Enrollment check . Name") to get the expected results.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix
Related Problem: PRB1186318