In Internet Explorer 11, when selecting start and end dates in a virtual agent conversation, the widget would randomly set different dates from those the user selects.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Activate the following plugins:
2. Add the "Virtual Agent Service Portal Widget" to the hrsp_index page.
3. Activate and publish the "Request for Leave" topic.
4. Login the instance using IE11.
5. Go to HR portal homepage, i.e /hrsp.
6. Open the virtual agent and choose "Request for Leave" as topic.
7. Choose any valid start and end dates, i.e. 14 Jan 2019 - 18 Jan 2019, and observe the actual dates set after closing the calendar widget.
This issue is fixed in London Patch 7 and Madrid. There is no workaround applicable in IE11.
Related Problem: PRB1322700