Searching within either the 'source table' column or the 'target table' column results, using the Asterix wildcard in the Transform Maps table results in an invalid condition
Navigate to: System Import Sets > Administration > Transform Maps.
In Source table list column, search for: *<search term>
- This issue is observed in the London Release
- In the filter condition "All>Source table in" is displayed (screenshot below)
- No values are returned for the search
- The expected behavior is when one searches using an Asterix wildcard the filter would run with the condition "All>Source table contains <search term>"
The list column search for these columns fails to interpret the asterix (*) wildcard
Note this issue is no longer reproduced after the Madrid Release.
In the meantime, the following workaround may be used to perform a search containing a term.
- Edit the filter conditions
- Manually select the "contains" operator to conduct a search within that column