Amazon AWS Relational Database Service pattern failures when there are no RDS instances in the LDC with an error - Failed Exploring CI Pattern. Check Pattern Amazon AWS Relational Database Service
Jakarta release. Same is fixed in Kingston.
When there are no RDS instances available in data center, Step 3 of Identification section of "Amazon AWS Relational Database Service" pattern fails with error.
- Open "Amazon AWS Relational Database Service" pattern
- Open "Identification of Amazon AWS RDS" of Identification Section
- Open step 3 and change this step as below.
- Change Termination Type to "Expected"
- Update Information Message to "No RDS is found in the LDC (region)".
- Save and Publish.
- Attached screenshot have the updated step.
- Restart the MID Server to Sync the pattern changes
- Further discoveries should show this Information message in the patterns logs.