The ServiceNow Password Reset Windows Application has duplicated the profile tiles on the Windows Login UI. The duplicate tiles are labeled "Account Picture" and do not display the hyperlink for the application.
Steps to Reproduce
Steps to reproduce:
1) Install the ServiceNow Password Reset Windows Application
2) Install McAfee Drive Encryptions software which includes a credential provider wrapper for Pre-Boot Authentication with Single Sign On
3) Profile Tiles are duplicated on the Windows Login UI
Contact McAfee for the steps on disabling the McAfee Drive Encryption credential provider. It maybe possible to perform the following however please consult with McAfee support. The follow steps should be tested in a non critical environment.
- Find the Windows registry key for the McAfee Drive Encryption. This should be located in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\Credential Providers\
- Disable the registry key for McAfee Drive Encryption.
Related Problem: PRB1325966