Adding apostrophe or quote(s) in "Name" (String type) field breaks GlideModal's functionality.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open Kingston instance and navigate to System Definition > Fix Scripts.
- Create a new record with the following details:
Name: Something's fun
gs.log("This script should execute:");
- Once created and saved, click Run Fix Script UI action (present on the top of the form).
- A modal dialog pops-up. Click Proceed or Proceed in Background.
- Nothing happens. No progress workers are generated, not executing the script.
Expected: Progress worker(s) should generate to execute the script.
To verify, remove the apostrophe from the Name field and run the scenario again. The script executes.
Remove the apostrophe from the Name field and run the Fix Script again. The script executes.
Related Problem: PRB1299088