SLA tables SLA Definition [contract_sla], SLA Conditions [sla_condition_class], SLA Repair Log[sla_repair_log], SLA Repair Log Entry [sla_repair_log_entry], Task SLA [task_sla] missing for Express to Enterprise converted instance.
- Since the instance was Express earlier, the Express SLA engine was different from Enterprise where these tables are not used.
2. The Enterprise SLA plugins are not automatically activated when an instance is converted.
3. You can activate the Service Level Management and SLA timeline plugins if they are not already active to get the additional features and tables.
- The Service Level Management and SLA timeline plugins need to be activated to get the additional features and tables.
- Go to System Definition > Plugins and search for Service Level Management and SLA timeline OR use this direct URL: https://<instance_name>.service-now.com/v_plugin_list.do?sysparm_query=name%3DService%20level%20management%5EORname%3DSLA%20timeline
- Open each of these plugins.
- Click Activate/Upgrade.
- Please refer this document for this and other Express conversion to Enterprise considerations.