Unable to specify title for the Data Table from Instance Definition widget
Any release supporting Service Portal
The table label plural to be shown ("Incidents", "Problems", etc.) in Service Portal
The issue has been fixed in Kingston and onward. If upgrade is not possible, here's the workaround:
1. Clone the "Data Table" widget and give it an id (such as copy-widget-data-table).
2. Comment out line 245 of the client controller for the cloned "Data Table" widget:
// var title = $scope.data.title;
3. Clone the “Data Table from Instance Definition” widget.
4. Reference the cloned "Data Table" widget by making the following change in Server script of the clone widget (line 50):
data.dataTableWidget = $sp.getWidget('copy-widget-data-table', widgetParams);
5. Navigate to the SP designer
6. Remove the current OOB “Data Table from Instance Definition” widget.
7. Drag and drop the cloned “Data Table from Instance Definition” widget to the page.