When we try to update the fields on a record which have "numerical" values, like for example the State field, in Flow designer the values are not getting updated. This is due to the Flow Designer using labels instead of values for reference data pill picker.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login a London instance as administrator.
2. Create a new Flow with Trigger = Updated; Table = change_request; Run Trigger = Always.
3. Create an Action = Look up Records; Table = Change_task; Conditions = [Parent][is][Trigger-->Change Request Record] //Using Data Pill Picker.
4. Create a Flow Logic: For each item in (1-->Change Task Records).
5. Create an Action = Update Record; Record (2-->Change Task Record); Table = Change Task; Fields = State (Trigger--> Change Request Record--> State).
6. Save and Test Run.
Observe the flow runs successfully, but Change Task state values are not updated as per Change Request. Even though the conditions are satisfied, the Change task records are not updated with the same State field value as that of their Parent Change Request.
Note: This worked fine in Kingston and major difference is that In flow designer Test "Runtime" is having Values in Kingston, whereas in London Runtime shows Display values.
This problem is under review. There is no workaround applicable. To receive notifications when more information becomes available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form.
Related Problem: PRB1321672