- "Input argument to Workflow Script API is not a GlideRecord. Creating default current." Error Message displays in syslog table
- This error message usually occurs after an instance clone
More Detailed Error Message:
Input argument to Workflow Script API is not a GlideRecord. Creating default current.
- After a clone (e.g. from Production to Development instance) all the sys_trigger WFTimer records that have been scheduled, will be transferred to the target instance
- Check to see if they've excluded all their workflow tables during the clone.
- If the wf_context table is excluded during a clone, then when the sys_trigger WFTimer records get transferred, they will try and execute, however, there will not be a related wf_context record
- This then causes this error to display
- This error can effectively be ignored if seen after a recent clone
- Once all the cloned WFTimers have finished their execution, the error will no longer occur
- If an immediate solution is needed / this is impacting in some way, you can re-clone the instance.
- However, ensure that the Workflow tables are not in the 'clone_data_exclude' table before submitting the re-clone