The "Discovery CI schedule Manager > CI Schedules" may display incorrect state of schedules. Schedules may display as "Running" when in fact there are no active discoveries for such schedule.
Steps to Reproduce
01) Create a discovery_result record where "Ended" = null and populate the discovery_schedule field with a valid schedule. For the same schedule confirm there are no active discoveries.
02) Open "Discovery CI schedule Manager > CI Schedules".
03) Check the left column showing the state of the schedule, which is displayed incorrectly as "Running".
There are two possible solutions to the issue. For both solutions, find the schedule with incorrect state of "Running" and follow either solution a or b.
01) Populate the "Ended" date for discovery_result where state = "Starting"
01) Delete discovery_result records where "Ended" = null and state = "Starting"
Related Problem: PRB1322805