London upgraded instances may log the following warnings:
Caused by error in sys_ui_context_menu.5333d89053301300edf6296906dc3483 at line 10.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login a London instance as administrator.
2. Navigate to Logs.
3. Search for repeated log messages:
This problem is under review and targeted to be fixed in a future release. You can Subscribe to this article to receive notifications when more information will become available.
As a workaround, follow the steps below:
1. Import the attached sys_ui_context_menu record into the affected instance.
2. Delete the sys_update_xml record associated to the import to ensure that the record will continue to be upgraded in future.
3. Note the imported sys_ui_context_menu record creates the "Edit Personal Filters" option in the 'List Controls > Filter' dropdown. Please test the functionality of that context menu and contact SN Customer Support in case of any issues.
Related Problem: PRB1282493