London: Service Portal does not honor the field attribute 'format=none' for an Integer field
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to any OOTB London Patch 2 instance.
- Create a new field of type Integer on the incident form.
- Add the new field to the Service Portal view.
- Configure the dictionary of the new field created and add the attribute "format" with the value "none".
- Create a new incident in the backend and when you fill in the new integer field with 1,000 you will see it will be changed to 1000 on save.
- Now try to create the incident from the portal using the url:
- Fill in the value in the new integer field as 2,000.
Expected behavior: The value changes to 2000 on save.
Actual behavior: The value remains as 2,000.
This issue has been fixed in London Patch 5 and Madrid.
Related Problem: PRB1316070