Following KB Article will explain you, how you can have default filter when you click on "Edit" Button in related lists
- Navigate to any OOB Instance
- Navigate to incident.list and open any Incident record.
- Go to its related lists for ex. Child Incidents
- Right click on any column's breadcrumb icon.
- Configure ->List Control
- List Control form will be opened.
- Configure -> Form Layout. Add "Edit Default Filter" on Form.
- Give your default filter condition for ex. Active - true.
- update record.
- Repeat step 2 and 3. Click on Edit button.
- " Active - true " filter condition is already applied and collection list will be shown accordingly.
KB0720455 - In the related list, the 'Edit' button does not appear for ITIL users